Sunday, February 6, 2011

bloggin?















it's been awhile
slash i deleted this blog for a month ish 'cause i'm not sure how to quite handle having a blog. my general approach is to rarely post and not be super into it.
but!
i may be attempting it yet again - not promising myself or anyone that it will be a great success, though. heh

i'm lately inspired by friends' blogs (you should peek at my roommate's new blog. she so cayuuute). also my obsession with fashion/art/diy/generally just lovely blogs is ever-present in my days...
anyway,whateverway
this is what i wore today! or a few little snaps of it, at least. (i'm not really sure how to work my mama's fancy camera AT all so...eh)









































shirt - american apparel
pants - urban outfitters
boots - target


honestly, i'm sporting my favorites of all my wardrobe! favorite pants (i will just say that i wear these "often"), favorite shirt, and favorite boots. they're all really simple things, but i think that's part of what makes them favorites of mine - things that say something about me, that are comfortable yet cool (or at least i think so).
happy new week, friends !

currently listenin' to: "walk in the park" song by beach house

5 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're back. i noticed the disappearance and was not happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a link to those pants on the UO website mmkay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. b - not sure if these are the exact pair (i've had these pantalones for awhile..) but i think they might be! they are BDG brand.

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15886211&pushId=W_APP_JEANS&popId=WOMENS&navCount=0&navAction=jump&itemCount=80&itemdescription=true&parentid=W_APP_JEANS&startValue=1&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you are back yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, my fav beach house song. and i seem to like every clothing item visible to me in this post...

    ReplyDelete