Sunday, June 12, 2011

casita

some photos of the apartment for those who have requested them (sarah...and..yep, mostly sarah). it's coming along a bit! summer's a good time to gradually decorate and make things homey. it's really fun to have a space to make my own. tayler is so kind and likes the same sort of style that i do so somehow she's been trusting me with all of these things that i'm doing - needless to say, she is awesome.
so here are some awful quality photos that i took on my laptop. maybe sometime i'll get a real camera and go crazy










































































i'm in love with the wood floors and it's really nice also having those doors that open to our own deck! good summer sittin'
currently listening to: The Head And The Heart's self-titled album. so good. saw them live with iron & wine a week ago and they were wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. I'm soon going to help my bf arrange his apartment and I totally like what you've done to yours! I might need to do some copying if you don't mind. :)

    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute apartment! The floors are gorgeous.. wood floors are so amazing and so easy to clean ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh ! i got them from a thrift store in florida my love! thank you sooo much for the sweet comment by the way!

    ReplyDelete